some chunes for you guys...

Mountainmirrors

kaleidoscopic renegade
I've been lurking around here for awhile, enjoying a lot of your tunes and never really posted a lot of my shit. These are a few songs I recorded last year for an album called "Lunar Ecstasy". I used Cool Edit with a DMP3 preamp and Rode NT1 (but it still sounds ok, hehe).

For my new music I've upgraded everything (Sebatron pre, ADK and AT mics, Cakewalk Sonar, UAD-1 etc.), but that music's sealed in a top secret vault for now;-)

"Your Sacred Space" - folky song with some medievel stylings. I wrote it while my grandfather was passing away. Thinking about how I've spent much of my life as a recluse (for drugs and music) and feeling I wished I'd spent more time with my family...

"Apparition" - Started dicking around with FL Studio after a little kava tea and created some loops with the stock synths. Reminds me of shows I love like "Unsolved Mysteries" and "Sightings"...
(Any of you guys ever seen a ghost?)

"Agent Orange" - I was born close to the end of the Vietnam War (I'm an old fark) so Vietnam has always intrigued me. This is a little Pink Floyd - meets - Ween-ish. You all know someone this could be about...

I hope you enjoy these. Feel free to share them. Throw 'em on Soulseek or whatever. It's all good.

Back