Software synths for BASS...???

PRiZ-one

Is this possible?
What are some programs that can do this?

I desperately need to find a way of producing my own bass melodies that sound good. I'd like to take the best method, but avoiding learning to play The Bass.

What is a cheap, but beneficial strategy? etc.
Expensive but good strategy? etc.

Should I get some hardware for my computer, a midi keyboard to play the basslines with, and if I did that how do I get the basslines to play...what to do?

I've been pondering this for a while, it's really holding me back from porgressing forward. Do I need to buy soem hardware, if so what's a good synth, I really only want it for baslines if needed, so keep that in mind.

Also I'm doing abstract hiphop if that concerns.

Thanks! peace!

You can do a search for instruments and effects on this page. I think there are also user reviews to give you guidance. Lots of free downloadable softsynths. You're bound to find something to help you out.

http://www.kvr-vst.com/vsti.php

good luck,

marcus

werd!

I got a PC actually...

I'm not lookin for aything that's gonna sound like a broken radiator, but if free softsynths do it up nice, I'll try.

If any one has any oppinions on a softsynth that works better than the rest, please share.

aighhh, thansk!

On further note, that site sucrum is exactly what I needed.

Fruity Loops is not a bad idea for PC...
it comes with synth and samples, so you can do your bass lines more interesting by making your own samples if you get tired of the ones that came with the soft...

Peace...

PC

Back