software similar to soundjunction note canvas tool?

Jwl9brla

Hello, I stumbled upon the site soundjunction.com and they have a really cool free note canvas tool that allows you go note by note and have two plus notes at the same time, my problem is that after i copy and paste about six or seven times a playback error occurs and the online flash player crashes. I was using a handheld recorder to record the sound coming out of the computer speakers so i wouldn't forget certain half notes and so on. I have been looking at cheap apps and recording software and i can't seem to find anything like it that could be more stable yet simple . Just to put my ideas on paper kind of thing. The cool thing about the note canvas tool on soundjuction is that I could basically write something on the piano and then put it on the note canvas tool and fix the areas that seem slightly off.

IF any body knows what I'm talking about and has a suggestions on something cheap that could do similar things, Please let me know.

Hi, The free version of Anvil studio will do what you describe and a whole lot more albeit it has a limit on the length of track that you can record in the free version. The composer is really useful for creating and listening to note ideas, using a choice of midi instrument voices. You don't need to be competent with midi to use it, but it can be a useful tool for those who have a grasp of working with midi. All one has to do is open the program and select new song at the file button, go to view and select composer and then add notation, rests and so on to the score. Multiple notes are not an issue, it's possible to stack big chords or simple/complex melodies and then have them play at whichever measure is chosen. If using with a midi device, one simply saves the midi file and then load it to the midi device or if you have the device hooked to a pc, work it that way. If you just want a notation composer/editor then Crescendo is useful but does not play the notes, you can however print the music that has been composed and then go play it in the conventional manner.

All the best

Tim

Back