Soccer Guys - What does this mean?

I agree. Some women's sports are quite good. I think soccer is inherently effeminate anyway, so for me the women's version of it seems pretty good. Maybe they feel they have something to prove? I don't know. But they seem to play with more heart and passion than the dudes. It's like college football vs pro football in the US. College football technically is not as good as pro football. The best college team could not come close to beating the worst pro team. But college football is often way more exciting. There's a lot of pride and passion involved.

Heart and passion is no replacement for technical and tactical ability when it comes to football I'm afraid. The gulf between top flight football in the premier league that I watch every week and women's football is too big to handle for me.. I just cant get past the technical errors and the naive tactical play...

I agree. Some women's sports are quite good. I think soccer is inherently effeminate anyway, so for me the women's version of it seems pretty good. Maybe they feel they have something to prove? I don't know. But they seem to play with more heart and passion than the dudes. It's like college football vs pro football in the US. College football technically is not as good as pro football. The best college team could not come close to beating the worst pro team. But college football is often way more exciting. There's a lot of pride and passion involved.

Ive watched some lower league football in the UK and its just not that interesting...we watch the big teams and European games for skill...I watch my home team when I want to punish myself. Its not the same as college games here. American football is much more of a spectacle, Stranraer v Brechin is like sitting in a puddle on a rainy day

Ive watched some lower league football in the UK and its just not that interesting...we watch the big teams and European games for skill...I watch my home team when I want to punish myself. Its not the same as college games here. American football is much more of a spectacle, Stranraer v Brechin is like sitting in a puddle on a rainy day

lol... when West Ham are away or have a Sunday TV game I go with my boy to watch the local non league team. They are shite but there is a bunch of us who just go cos we always have and we have a few beers and a chat and a sing..

We used to go to the local junior league team when we were kids...but it was just to fight whatever town was visiting.

I watch womens soccer for the wrong reasons

You a stalker? That would be the only wrong reason I could think of.

A man, watching very fit and sculpted women running around a field is wrong? If this is true call me Caitlyn.

We used to go to the local junior league team when we were kids...but it was just to fight whatever town was visiting.

lol... where I was in school we had blazers that you could flip the badge pocket inside out so the kids from the other schools didn't catch you on your own. Stoopedist thing ever. Like that was gonna stop sectarian shit happening.

You a stalker? That would be the only wrong reason I could think of.

A man, watching very fit and sculpted women running around a field is wrong? If this is true call me Caitlyn.

watching womans soccer on the TV makes you a stalker?

Womans soccer is a novelty Im not interested in, Caitlyn.

lol... where I was in school we had blazers that you could flip the badge pocket inside out so the kids from the other schools didn't catch you on your own. Stoopedist thing ever. Like that was gonna stop sectarian shit happening.

We fought the catholics until high school, which was integrated, then it didnt matter anymore...but thats the east coast, not sure that happened on the west coast.

My two best friends at home are catholic and jewish...I wish they were black too :(

We fought the catholics until high school, which was integrated, then it didnt matter anymore...but thats the east coast, not sure that happened on the west coast.

My two best friends at home are catholic and jewish...I wish they were black too :(

You cant be Catholic and Jewish dummy. Jesus said so.

They lied to you...

Im proddy and muslim, so yes you can :p

---------- Update ----------

hey we're going to stuff you paddys this afternoon...Im thinking 2:0 :)

Im proddy and muslim, so yes you can :p

---------- Update ----------

hey we're going to stuff you paddys this afternoon...Im thinking 2:0 :)
Opps.... good game Though

Other than that you are not a proddy, you maybe jewish though. Do you get picked on by every one and and have an over whelming sense of injustice...:)

Nope, proddy, my clan fought against Catholicism and the jacobites way back

Offside goal you cheats, though you were the better side

Christ, 4:1.

There is something so elegant and yet so sloppy about women's football at the same time. I feel like reckless aggression works so much better than in men's football, which is fun to watch.

Christ, 4:1.

There is something so elegant and yet so sloppy about women's football at the same time. I feel like reckless aggression works so much better than in men's football, which is fun to watch.

I agree. I don't understand the finer details of high level soccer. To me it seems like a feminine game anyway, so I find the women's version much more watchable. Maybe it's fit legs, firm butts, and the boobies. It's rare to see that many american women at one time without a single one of them being a fat slob.

I agree. I don't understand the finer details of high level soccer. To me it seems like a feminine game anyway, so I find the women's version much more watchable. Maybe it's fit legs, firm butts, and the boobies. It's rare to see that many american women at one time without a single one of them being a fat slob.

As much as i love the attributes you describe, i hate that this is preempting my Sunday night FOX network programming!:mad:

Back