Snow! Happy Spring!

Sky Blue Lou

In New Hampshire we just got hammered. Well over a foot of heavy, wet snow. Trees and lines down everywhere. No power, roads closed...Snowmageddon!

My place is okay. I have an automatic generator and lots of propane. Good thing - power has been out almost 30 hours now. My driveway and local road are clear to the main travel routes and it's 15 minutes to stores and stations that still have power.

Living the dream!!

(It's gonna get real interesting over the weekend. A shit ton of tourists are about to swarm in for the eclipse!)

I'm just a little south near the NH line. Heavy and wet. Presented a bit of a challenge to my old plow truck. Lost power after the storm a week ago but no issues with this one. With the warmup coming next week, it's not going to stick around long.

I'm just a little south near the NH line. Heavy and wet. Presented a bit of a challenge to my old plow truck. Lost power after the storm a week ago but no issues with this one. With the warmup coming next week, it's not going to stick around long.
Howdy neighbor! Yeah it's all in a day's work for us natives but the flatlanders love survival stories... lol.

Back