snes music madness !!!!!

arsenaultk9

Ok sorry if this is in the bad forum, I couldn't really figure out in witch forum this could go since there is no general discussion forum. Anyway, I'm going snes mad lately and want to know many things about snes music. I have many questions, but anything related to snes and music/sound is what I'm asking for. Here a couple of questions I have to ask :
1. Is there a community about snes music
2. Does anyone know very good details the snes music hardware, like how many tracks are possible at once or things like that
3. Witch tools did snes music composer used to compose music, Is it all synthesizers or are there some real sounds in there
4. Does the snes has it's own synthesizer like reason has and people who right music for it have a special software
5. Anything related to snes/music and sound.

Thanks in advance and let the SNES spirit live on.

P.S. Secret of mana sound track kicks ass !!!!!!!!

music from super nintendo games, like final fantasie 3or6 depending where you live, secret of mana music, mario music, donkey kong contry music etc...

I second TimbOz on that Tweakbench synth - it's awesome! For that authentic video game feel.

Haven't needed to actually USE it on anything, but nice to know it's there...

what about atari music? I have this awesome atari game that let's you create your own music.....the only problem is you only have 3 tempos, and 3 meters to choose from for your drums...made for a cool interlude on my album though. :D

blueroommusic said:
what about atari music? I have this awesome atari game that let's you create your own music.....the only problem is you only have 3 tempos, and 3 meters to choose from for your drums...made for a cool interlude on my album though. :D

check out that last link, good atari chipset emulator vsti there

Back