small little thing really pissing me off!

Fire Dome

this is just a tiny little niggle but in cubase sl2 when ever i go to edit a plug in on edit a wave form or do just about anything outside of the main project window the project window goes into a minimized size. i.e in order to maximise it i have to hit on the big square next to the x in the top right hand corner. (as you can probably tell i don't know what to call it)

Could someone help me to make it stop bloody doing it

Dave

Fire Dome said:
this is just a tiny little niggle but in cubase sl2 when ever i go to edit a plug in on edit a wave form or do just about anything outside of the main project window the project window goes into a minimized size. i.e in order to maximise it i have to hit on the big square next to the x in the top right hand corner. (as you can probably tell i don't know what to call it)

Could someone help me to make it stop bloody doing it

Dave

Don't use the maximize button to make the window larger. Instead, use the arrows to "drag" the edges of the window to the proper size for your screen. That way, it won't change size when you open other stuff.

scrubs said:
Don't use the maximize button to make the window larger. Instead, use the arrows to "drag" the edges of the window to the proper size for your screen. That way, it won't change size when you open other stuff.

That is correct! and the winner gets..................... :D

Carter said:
That is correct! and the winner gets..................... :D

A smiley? That's it?!!! WTF? All that research for just a smiley. You'd think I would get a statue, or something. This forum blows...

my mind, that is. :p :D :)

Back