silly capella + cover

Erland

Finally home! I am trying to print a cd cover and back for my summer sessions. I just have to record a couple of tracks and thats it done and dusted. I rechon this cover and back looks pretty cool now. Simple and summery.

Could you tell me what you think? I have three different fronts.

I also did a 45 second silly capella to annoy you while you look at it. Cheers Slucie, twist and chris and pedulist!

cover

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/?aid=1375

was sing along.

http://www.nowhereradio.com/artists/album.php?aid=1375&alid=-1

Thanks sjcrts, Doug H, IanW-UK, boydrj, twist, MC Gitarz, erichenryus for checking out my last song. Your awsome.

Erland

my summer session
www.geocities.com/erlandcooper

Last edited:
cool looking album cover..........i like the tune......it sounds really cool actually..........how are you going to print up those cds? burn and package yourself or get a pro job done?

hey

cheers for checking them out. I`m doing it myself. I am going to print and copy at my old school. Thanks alot!

Haha, I like the post edit... :D

Still have to check out your song, though.

But I'm sure I love it.

Very cool, Erland.

Erland,

Nice artwork and nice pipes on the accapella piece!

If I ever do one myself, I think I will call it, "Get Sluicie! But, don't any of you's hold yer breath waiting for that to happen!

Cheers! :)

lol

why did I record that. Its stupid.

Ped, nice.

IanW-UK. Great man, thanks. Regards.

The Ghost of FM. Thanks for checking it out. Tis a stupid song.

Erland

Hi Erland,

I liked the capella song,has a real Christmas feel to it.

As far as the cover,looks like mabey it should be the back.
Mabey a nice picture on the front,with the words"A Cooper Summer"on it.
Just a thought.:)

Are you going to be selling them?

Pete

welcome back from your travels adventuring nomad! Hey that a cappella wasn't stupid at all, I liked it. Very Erland. And it would make a good christmas song. I agree that it looks more like the back cover than the front. Welcome home!

Twist

studioviols. Chitty chitty bang bang,:confused:

muzeman. Hi there. Thanks for checking them out. The top picture is the cover and the bottom the back. The album is going to be free but I will explain later.

twist. Nice, yeh its great to be back. Thanks for the listen. That its the back cover. The top picture is the front. Cool.

Erland

Chitty Chitty bang bang is a motor car from near the turn of the century, one of those long, open carriage type things, it's from a Walt Disney Movie ... 'Chitty Chitty bang bang' ... that's the sound the car makes ... like your cheek percussion ...

The song in the movie was something like :

ooo, you ... chitty chitty bang bang
chitty chitty bang bang we love you, blah blah

the little kids who sort of idolized the car as a mother figure sing the song ... it was almost like a cult ... :D

Hey, Erland

wow, can't believe you've already made it. I started a song not long after you started yours, and I 'm still working on it after 2 1/2 month :eek: I'm beaten by 32 songs!!

This is great, good to see you finishing your goal, although I've missed some of them (just got my DSL back today), but what I've heard have been awsome.

Where are you heading next?

Al

Pedullist said:
The cover is cool indeed.

Where's the song?

Sorry, songs gone, never to be heard again. Lol. Bit of a Shocker.

A1A2. Hey great to hear from you. PM on its way.

'Bout time you got a CD going... hell, I'd pay to be honest... but while you're at it, put me on that list!

Back