Shure pgdmk6 Drum Mic Kit $275

mysticalcracker

I am selling my shure drum mic kit, as I have upgraded. This kit is in great shape and performs very well, only problem is a broken lock on the hard case. I am asking $275 shipped(lower 48) and paypaled. I would also consider selling the snare/tom mics and bass mic with the case and clips for $185.
Here's what Shure says:
The PGDMK4 Drum Microphone Kit is an essential package of professional quality microphones, designed to provide excellent sound for close-mic
kick drum, snare and tom applications. Included in the PGDMK4 are one PG52 and three PG56 microphones, along with three A50D drum mounts,
four XLR-XLR cables, and a carrying case.
The PGDMK6XLR Drum Microphone Kit is a complete package of professional quality microphones, assembled to provide excellent sound for close-
mic, full drum kit applications. Included in the PGDMK4 are one PG52, three PG56 and two PG81 microphones, along with three A50D drum mounts,
six XLR-XLR cables, and a carrying case.
(3) PG56 compact drum microphones for close miking. •
(1) PG52 high-performance microphone tuned to capture low-end punch. •
(3) A50D drum mounts. Can be used on most standard drum rims. The flexible yet sturdy rubber construction provides stability •
and ease of installation.. •
(1) Carrying case.

Last edited:
Yeah, guitarplayr is correct. Its $275 for everything(includes the pg81's). Or $185 for all of the dynamics ie. the 3 pg56's, and the pg52, but not the pg81's.

Back