Shure Microphone for Sale

and what are you gonna do about it... and if u wanna do somthing about it just give me ur adress and ill handle you

hmmmm, because hes not, and he probably cant even drive yet, so i dont know how he is going to come to my house to "handle" me

notbradsohner said:
hmmmm, because hes not, and he probably cant even drive yet, so i dont know how he is going to come to my house to "handle" me
He's a 15-year old little punk with a bad attitude and very cheap-ass mic..... actually, I feel sorry for him... he's just hit that age where he now "knows everything" and he's about to find out (within a few years) just how clueless he really is!

PS - he's the same little shit that within a short time of coming to this site, he posted a pic of himself holding a gun....... he was so tough, and he really scared so many people...... *yawn* :rolleyes:

Last edited:
jskillz89 said:
Im selling a shure sm48 for $30 ;)

You may have better luck on ebay. I doubt you'll find interest here. Most recordists here are musicians, the 48 is a live speech mike, not designed for singers, those members that do voice over work would find it unsuitable for their recordings.

im sure if you ask him he can take another picture of him holding a capgun.........................no big deal................................hes not allowed to play with mommy and daddy guns yet.

blue bear, link not working, post it again, so i can mess with it in paint........................just kidding, but i do want to see it

hey jskills, send me that pic and ill think about buying your mic...................................."then you can get my address"............to "handle me".................................and ship your piece mic.

Back