Shuffle Function on an MPC

ncorea

This question is going out to MPC 2000XL,2000,3000 users.

How do you get a the shuffle function to work?
I'm try to create drum loops with a more natural shuffled feel, I just can't get it to work.

Please Help

Nelson

swing

I believe that would be your swing fuction,look for swing and increase the amount of swing until you get that head nod type thing goin on.

Like I said b-4, If my brutha' comes over and fixes my g@d@mn,c/d rom, I want you to check out this song I recorded using the DR202,real drums and of course, his MPC. I'll let you know soon as I post it!

Well, I haven't tried it wet, I'm still a work, but yeah i what more of a natural feel in the drums like hi-teks beats. Just one more question how do you get to the swing function

Nelson

I don`t know

Hi-Teks Shit is definatly nice I`m feelin that shit.I myself like those drum sounds,and I hate to tell ya but alot of those beats aren`t only the MPC.........Yup SP-1200 baby,that`s what I work with along with the Triton.I`ve fucked with my man`s MPC but you`d have to refer to your manuel for an exact location or if any one in here has one I`m sure they could tell ya.Peace.

Cool yo, I found the function and it works like I wanted it do. Thanks a lot Sleep, and I feel you on that SP-1200, but I just can't seem to find one around where I live. Yo if you run in to one drop me a line. Yo check out my groups webpage, we working on an album, to be released hopefully by early spring.

www.geocities.com/warcountry

peace
nelson

cool

No problem site looks nice.I have a Limited edition SP I had an SP-12 for about 6years,I got rid of it though when I got the 1200 in 98.Check Guitar center they might have one.Exactly where are you at?

Bean Town

Oh Bean town,I don`t know if you have a samash or B&H but they might be able to get you one,check on it.

Back