Should Parents Have A Say In Their Child's Education?

Why do I participate in this forum.

Good question. Why do I even bother to read your posts? Ignore on!
As the FBI spies on parents that don't agree with the child abuse going on in public school.
A father in Loudon County, Va. was arrested for saying anything about the rape of his daughter in the bathroom by a self-identified female that woke up cisgender one morning.

The FBI is the new KGB, enabling domestic terrorism from an open southern border, while intimidating American citizens that have kids in public school.

Last edited:
Here are several sites that tell what the normal media new stations won't tell. Some of these sites have new shows once or twice a day. If you save these sites to your favorites/bookmarks for easy access. There will be a new show every day. Each show is dated.

Not yet, here. It's supposed to start anytime now and go on for the next few days. Relatively warm out though...certainly considering it's late December. Weather guy says big drop in temps come Monday. 'Bout time. We need some below freezing weather or the bug problem will be unbearable next year!

Look at me going on and on. Pardon, what were we talking about?

Not yet, here. It's supposed to start anytime now and go on for the next few days. Relatively warm out though...certainly considering it's late December. Weather guy says big drop in temps come Monday. 'Bout time. We need some below freezing weather or the bug problem will be unbearable next year!

Look at me going on and on. Pardon, what were we talking about?
Who cares.........anything Mick?

Who cares.........anything Mick?

Pardon? I didn't catch that.

Of course, weather matters. I guess. But I have to say, sometimes I get so tired. What's the weather? What's to eat? What's to this and that?...so repetitive and uninspiring. My hobbies bore me to tears. Write another song..."hey, that one there is pretty damn good, maybe the best yet"...for what, who cares?..i'm not sure I do.

I'm strong as a horse(as far as I know) and stubborn as a mule. I'll probably live to 101 :facepalm:. But I see health failing people all around me. My brother has covid(but getting better). Another has cancer. Neither getting along with the other...me in the middle not particularly wanting much to do with either right now. My father fell recently and broke his hip...a once strong man reduced to a hospital bed with his hands in the air, "How did I let this happen to me?" He alone in a care facility for Christmas, my mother alone. Me 200 miles away with my own responsibilities and obligations. My grandkids, one probably permanently changed in a not good way by the isolation of the pandemic, another suckered in to the point of self loathing and depression from her "white privilege".

A friend/business associate lost his mother Christmas morning. Her grandchild woke to a tapping around 4 am. Nanna was at the window looking out and tapping. Friend's wife got her back to bed. Heard her go to the bathroom around 6 am. Figured she'd had a restless night so let her sleep in. Went to wake her about 10am. She was gone. Chaos and heartbreak ensued.

I got a new grill! The wife got me a new grill for Christmas, one of those egg shaped ceramic lined jobs. Great! What to cook? :rolleyes:

Could be worse. Could be raining.

2 am, up at 5:30 for another glorious working day. Adieu.

Sorry 'bout that, Orson. Stress, I reckon.

Raining this morning, we need it. They're saying it might stick around long enough that by late Sunday we might see a flake or two. I'd like to see it dump about a foot. Put some chili or maybe some potato soup on top of the stove....or make use of that hambone I have in the fridge and make bean soup....and stick close to home. Experiment with some tunings like our boy Nick Drake there.

Have a goodun.

Back