Should I (critque please) need fresh ears

None of those links are working for me...

Just post the link to your SoundClick page.

I have to listen at low volumes right now cause it's late, but it sounds pretty good to me right now.

I like the bass a lot. Vocals sound good also. I like the chorus.

I'll listen again tomorrow when I can turn it up a little but it sounds real good to me right now.
icon14.gif

i like your voice :) sometimes it seems to go slightly out though.

nice tune. good groove :) mix seems fine to me on my computer speakers.

Great overall performance, and the vocals are superb. Great harmonies, great tone...the works. The only thing that's really jumping out as needing some work are the drums. The snare sounds thin. A boost in the 200-300hz range may help. Also, the hat is too loud in some parts for my taste and the kick could stand out more. As of now, they blend in with the song just fine, but I think those adjustments might add a bit more power to your mix.

Brad

Sounds Good

Maybe pull back a little more on the high hats, maybe a little sibilance on the vox, but might the lower sound quality from soundclick. I agree about the snare, just needs a little life. But really it's real damn close and recorded very well. Good Job

thanks steppingonmars. The bitrate is pretty lame. 128 or less. I'm to cheap to pay for premium service. I need to get some ftp space somewhere so I can get the bit rates up. It does thin things out.

Back