Should I buy this MXL V69?

spindlebox

I can get it for $155. It seems to be reviewed very well!!

Would you?

This is the description from seller:

This is a wonderful recording mic for voice and acoustic instruments. I've had it for about 1 year but have only been able to use it for a couple recordings. It has been kept in a clean, dry, smoke-free environment the whole time. It kills me to have to lose it, but it's either sell the mic or not take the Paramedic test for which I've been training the last two years. It is cosmetically in great shape and includes the power supply, case, all cables, windscreen, and shockmount. I did put electrical tape around the end of one of the mic cords just to reinforce it, but it was never loose or disassembled.

I've never used one, but that mic is still around $100 more than what you'd be paying even when it's on sale. So, really good value and I've liked the general tone of MXL's budget mics (like the V63M). Unless you're looking for a miracle all-purpose mic (hopefully not), it should be a nice LD to put in your arsenal.

I can get it for $155. It seems to be reviewed very well!!

Would you?

This is the description from seller:

This is a wonderful recording mic for voice and acoustic instruments. I've had it for about 1 year but have only been able to use it for a couple recordings. It has been kept in a clean, dry, smoke-free environment the whole time. It kills me to have to lose it, but it's either sell the mic or not take the Paramedic test for which I've been training the last two years. It is cosmetically in great shape and includes the power supply, case, all cables, windscreen, and shockmount. I did put electrical tape around the end of one of the mic cords just to reinforce it, but it was never loose or disassembled.

I'd have bought it in a split second for that price. crazy cheap for such a great studio vocal mic. the v69 is one of the greatest vocal mics you can buy for affordable prices.

Back