Shirts/Merchandise

azraelswings

Looking to get shirts made for a fund raiser for a local organization. Anybody used a web based print shop and had good results?

Only one I know of is cafepress, which was rather lackluster.

You can always get those iron-on printer sheets, so you can do it all at home, probably for less money. Don't forget to reverse the image!

You can always get those iron-on printer sheets, so you can do it all at home, probably for less money. Don't forget to reverse the image!

Those things suck worse than a whore with a hangover.

Alas, I have no better information than that crude allusion. Are there no places local to your area?

Google is a useful tool, although it won't tell you which of these places is reputable: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=t-shirt+printing

A place that does good work in the central new york area is holyshirt.com, but I don't know if they ship their merchandise country-wide. They ship locally, so I don't see why they couldn't do work for ya, and their stuff is good quality.

We're looking into this too

so far www.entrippy.com has some decent prices.. they quoted us 6.75 a shirt for 50 black 1 color shirts.. if you don't mind having white shirts and you want 100.. they do it for 3.95 a shirt..

Those things suck worse than a whore with a hangover.

Alas, I have no better information than that crude allusion. Are there no places local to your area?

Google is a useful tool, although it won't tell you which of these places is reputable: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=t-shirt+printing

A place that does good work in the central new york area is holyshirt.com, but I don't know if they ship their merchandise country-wide. They ship locally, so I don't see why they couldn't do work for ya, and their stuff is good quality.

That might work, we're in CT.

How we did our first run

A really cheap way to do it would be to make a stencil and use a can or two of spray paint. Permanent.

Disclaimer: Spray responsibly. :rolleyes:

Spraying the shirts outdoors with masks might be a good idea.

A really cheap way to do it would be to make a stencil and use a can or two of spray paint. Permanent.

Disclaimer: Spray responsibly. :rolleyes:

Spraying the shirts outdoors with masks might be a good idea.

Did you get a pro stencil made? If so, how costly? Where'd you get the shirts bulk, and for what price? Just typical, buy it at home depot, spray paint?

Hey Az- we made the stencil ourselves, cut out of cardboard. Sometimes we'd put cardboard inside the shirt to keep it from leaking onto the back.

The shirts we found in bulk through a friend in Chinatown, but if you do a search online I bet you find a good deal in bulk.

Get the cheapest shirts you can find. Cheers, Rez

we're doing our first run of shirts tonight..

we bought a 1 color 1 station press.. we'll see how it works out..

I'm mostly worried about the screen.. although it seems pretty straight forward

Back