Shipment from ZZsounds only had cables in the box.WTH

Will do moresound,and i've dealt with sweetwater before they are good(call backs can be annoying sometimes lol).But i went to zzsounds because of the installment plan,i've had success dealing with them in the past also.So this mishap was not expected at all.

Good luck. Let us know how it turns out.

I will update you all tomorrow calling first thing in the morning.The installment plan they have lets you break your payments into 4 installments.

Just called them,and the sales rep tried to give me shit,so i asked for his manager.Got on the phone with the manager and told him what had happened,i told him i got the run around for 2 days.The he i'll take care of it and says it'll be shipped out today expedited with 2 day air mail. He says they are going to file a claim with fedex,i told him the box didn't look tampered with so it could have been at the warehouse. I don't know but at least i should have it by Monday. Finally

Just called them,and the sales rep tried to give me shit,so i asked for his manager.Got on the phone with the manager and told him what had happened,i told him i got the run around for 2 days.The he i'll take care of it and says it'll be shipped out today expedited with 2 day air mail. He says they are going to file a claim with fedex,i told him the box didn't look tampered with so it could have been at the warehouse. I don't know but at least i should have it by Monday. Finally

Good work Antonio! Taking the bull by the horns will always give you results.

Back