She Loves My Cock....

Top Jimmy

is a song by Jackal thats is supposed to be about a rooster. Now we all know the intention of the lyrics to this song. Think of other songs with double meanings or misleading lyrics.

Van Halen, "Finish what you started" is about blowjobs

There must be several million of those around. Too many to think about. My brain is exploding. Help...I've fallen and I can't get up!

Damn Ben, you beat me to it !!! I was typing . . . .

Personally, I think that being a little bit more subtle about it shows more refinement. Take these partial lyrics from the1975 tune by Aerosmith, for example. The album : "Toys in the Attic" The Song : "Big Ten Inch Record".

"Got me the strangest woman
Believe it, this chick's no cinch
When I wanna get her goin'
Then I whip out my big ten inch

Record of the band that plays the blues
Well the band that plays the blues
She just loved my big ten inch
Record of her favorite blues"

Now that's class !

Speaking of Aerosmith, did anyone ever see them live in the 70's. I saw them twice and both shows gave me a 4-day ringing in my ears. The guitars were so loud that the right notes felt like needles sticking in your chest . . . ahhh . . . the good ole days !!

PAPicker

Aerosmith covered "Big Ten Inch" but they didn't write it. I believe it's an old Blues tune from the 40's or 50's.

What about ONE by U2 listen to that one a time or two ;-)

Bessie Smith!

Bessie was a blues singer from way back ...

... I got something between my legs,
that'll make a dead man come.

Seems like we have a winner, gentlemen.

foo

"Swing low, sweet chariot... Comin' for to carry me home..."

Get it???

The Beatles.

Please Please Me.

(listen to the lyrics! The line "Why do you always leave me blue" is definitely a masterstroke of double entendre)

'Squeeze me babe,
'til the juice runs down my leg'

Stolen (as much of their early stuff was) from an old blues guy.

In this case, the pride of Hazlehurst, Mississippi, one Robert Johnson.

foo

hey i've got that jackal cd. I didn't think "she loves my cock" was about a rooster. I kinda thought it was about just what it says it's about.

Hey foo, I didn't know that Robert Johnson thing. Can you tell me what song he did that on. I think I will give it a listen. I recently bought the "Complete Recordings" but have only listened to the CDs all the way through once.

Back