Seventh Circle API style A12 preamp in 8 space rack with PS, $480 shipped

tubedude

*SOLD!!!!!!!!!*

I have a Seventh Circle Audio rack with one A12 module loaded into the 4th slot I think (maybe the 3rd, gotta go look and take a picture here in a few) with PS and and everything, fully functional. I had the kit put together by an electrical engineer from Gearslutz and it works and sounds fantastic. I'm only selling it because its been sitting unused for over 6 months (well, about 20 min a week at most) and I desperately need some finish grading and topsoil around here (and will trade the preamp for the work if you do that and happen live nearby) I just havent been recording like I used to and its going to waste. I still have my soundcard preamps (which arent as good, but are good enough for me to throw some things together sometimes when I feel the urge) so I'll be allright in that regard.
I'm about to take a couple of pictures and post them after I post this.

I just checked the SCA site and if you buy everything -unassembled of course- it appears to come out to about $649 plus about $23 shipping depending on where you are. Thats without it being assembled, which appears to be no easy task. I think it was $250 for everything assembled abck in the day? Not sure now. I will sell the whole thing for $480 shipped. Seems pretty fair to me. Overseas will have to pay all the additional extras. I'm in the U.S. and would prefer to keep it here simply for ease of shipment but I am willing to go overseas if I need to.

Email me if interested at paulhartrocks at gmail dot com and I'll fire you a phone number at that point.

Thanks for looking.
Paul

Last edited:
Back