servicing UK

elly-d

hey, anyone know of anyone who can service my fostex e16 in the UK, preferably in the manchester area?

i bought it about a year ago, sent it to the only guy in england i could find to service it. it got trashed by the courier. the guy 'electrofix' in bristol took 6 months to service it costing me £200 (including some repair from damage) and basically it still isn't set up correctly. i don't have a clue how to do it myself. i can't afford test tapes and all that. i need it working by mid january. any ideas?

i know there aren't many brits on here, but its worth a shot.

thanks.

hey thanks for that, i have asked brian at the revox one a few times but he only does revox equipment. looks like i have a big trip to the big city coming up then.

i can't believe there are none outside london. anyway thanks and i will check them out.

:)

i would just like to say thanks so much trancedental for that reply, its a real hassle finding anyone to do the work up here in the north. anyway i found boomerang sounds in Bury, about an hour from me. so i am giving them a go.

cheers.

i would just like to say thanks so much trancedental for that reply, its a real hassle finding anyone to do the work up here in the north. anyway i found boomerang sounds in Bury, about an hour from me. so i am giving them a go.

cheers.

Back