Seriously Hard Withdrawls...

GazEcc

mBallstát atá tiomanta
Its all building up here guys, and I need your help to sate these dire cravings,

My home control and live rooms has been comendered for about a year, (feels like so much more) while a family member moves, so I've been banished to my own bedroom meaning that im VERY restricted (HS80's and a mid sized desk in a bedroom is less than desirable when i used to have 3 rooms albeit one just for flaking out in after, dare i even use the word, work.

Luckily I've been blessed with having a pretty cool studio as my plaything that I work in and can do my own mixes in there when theres no other clients (can't sync files tho cause he's on cubase 5 and I'm on 4)

But now that christmas is coming the works dried up and its not exactly easy or cheap to get there and now two days ago my laptop charger packed in and my laptop wont run, all my audio software and files are gone so mo playing around or remixing for me.

The bright side, I have an old mac mini from my old studio setup that would run my studio quite nicely here in the house burried in said family members clutter. I've even had new pieces of gear i haven't had a chance to enjoy including a focusrite pre amp! :(

The withdrawls are getting to me I need to find some way to reclaim my playground, or at least keep me sane over christmas till the move is fully finished.

I'm using my account on my mothers laptop and I don't want to install my audio software on it 'cause i can't really steal it on her as permenant as i need to. plus since my cubase isn't the type with a dongle I can't use this or the mini without re registering the licence of that and all my VSTi's. What can I do ?

Gaz, I feel your pain. We sold our place in Colorado and moved back to Houston Texas (well the company we work for moved us). We have been in an apartment for a couple of months and I'm having withdrawals as well....LOL. House hunting can be such a pain!

Got the charger as a christmas present YAY :D been working hard all day first hurdle jumped now to reclaim the occupied territories of my basement

Back