Selling warwick fretless 4 string

d(-_-)b-Phones

corvette standard

in perfect condition

taking offers ATM

retail is 1,039.00

I need to sell so make an offer.

shipping depends on the deal. If I can afford to ship I will pay.
krystiemac

krystiemac

krystiemac

krystiemac

Edit.. I have the gig bag as well.

how old is the bass??? Do you have any of the original documentation?? Original owner??? I am definitely interested in the bass if the price is right. I found one with a hard case on ebay that's at 250 right now with a little under a day left. I'm keeping my eye on that as well. Shoot me a PM with the price range your honestly looking to get.

I am the original owner I have all the original doc's including warranty. the bass was made on 05- 27- 05 and I bought it on 12-03-06 new, I never played it, I can honestly say I have played it a total of 5 times for less than 30 mins.

The Warwick Instrument ID is: 1484380300BZASHOWW

anything else you need just let me know.

Well I am going to be 100% honest although my pride is begging me not too.
I am a product of hurricane Katrina Nothing has gone very well down here for the past 2 years and I am selling because I need too, I did buy the bass for retail price. And I don't want to rip myself off just as much as I do need to sell this, so, just shoot me a PM we can talk privately so that you don't have to worry about people worrying about you.

I promise to whoever buys this no matter what the deal is, we will both come out smiling.

Back