Selling Roland VS-2480

applejax

FS: Roland VS-2480! $1100

Hello guys, a few months since I've posted here. Getting to hecktic with school and such. And because of school, I sadly have to sell my Roland VS-2480. I just got this baby about 8 months ago, but have to sell it.

It comes complete with the 2480 (obviously... :rolleyes: ), a 120GB internal harddrive, manual (the two inch thick one :) ), power cord, and a *free* dust cover to put over it!

Also to note: This HAS had "the Fix" that resolved the mic preamp problems. And it was done by a person authorized by Roland. It does NOT come with an effects card or CD burner though, but you can get them on eBay for dirt cheap. I will wipe the harddrive also. It's a great mixer with motorized faders, VGA, mouse/keyboard support. (maybe I'll throw in a HP mouse just for kicks) Go to Roland's site or google it to view the specs. But remember + a 120 GB HD and no effects/CD.

So my asking price is $1100 USD and I prefer paypal. I remember all those problems with that guy who advertised false crap and got money...man that would piss me off HA HA!

These are going for about 1800 US on eBay with the effects card so I think you're getting a good deal (I just need the money for university) And this is coming from Saint John, NB, Canada. I'm willing to ship anywhere's in North America.

Anyways, hopefully someone will be interested before I have to go an put this on eBay. I wanted to come here first because this is the place that became my home for recording information (Man I love the DIY threads). I'm going to be spending the money on a laptop and will HOPEFULLY still be recording via a Edirol Firewire/USB box or something like that. But for now, school is taking up all of my time and I sadly don't even get to play guitar or drums alot anymore... let alone record!

If anyone is interested please e-mail me at ajphinney@hotmail.com (yeah I know HOTmail... I still need to get a GMAil account.)

Thanks for your great support HR! Hopefully I'll still be comeing back often if I keep recording!!

EDIT: Here is a picture of the unit I have, dont mind all the light glares, and the manual.

Attachments

• 2480.gif
    2480.gif
    62.6 KB · Views: 47
  • manual.gif
    manual.gif
    62.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
hey man, i am across the bay in digby, if i didn't already have one, i'd grab this one from you. good luck selling it, u shouldn't have too much of a problem.
cheers

Hey man, nice to see some "local" guys on here. There used to be a guy from Moncton that had a 2480 also! I really hope to sell it, I love the thing to death, but I just cant use it! It sucks! lol *sigh* I remember the first day i got it, I played with the motorized faders for HOURS! lol

Thank!

Back