more people to sign up for your mailing list,
and more.

http://www.krwebaudio.com/ has it.

It's free, by the way. :)

Enjoy!

David

PS- This is normally $97.00, so grab it for free
while you can.

does it analyze marketing data? otherwise I don't see the connection between downloading software and getting more people to buy you CD.

oh shit son, your web site doesn't even tell me what it does and on top of that it needs my email address and two friends to sign up.

Wow! Really? You can show me how to post mp3's on the internet? That's amazing. Without your software, I don't think I could figure out how to do that. Very informative website, too. I love all the testimonials of famous artists who've used your software to launch their careers. Awesome!!!

You guys are so skeptical. If you don't want the software and tips on how to use this and other tools available to you, you don't have to get it.

But for those that do, hit www.krwebaudio.com for the free download/course.

will you at least tell us what it actually DOES to get that result without giving away any "secrets". and it's not really "free" if the price is your personal information as well as two of your friends. you should say "free by referral".

www.krwebaudio.com doesn't ask for any referrals. You're looking at the site below, which is something totally different.

How to increase CD sales, mailing list signups, and everything else is included in the course. And yes, it is free. :)

no I typed in my email address and went to a page that said I needed two referrals before I could download it, that's what I was talking about

Funny how it's free but you want peoples credit card info so that we can pay for shipping costs. That don't sound free to me.

I checked it out...I gotta tell you...if you're on the up and up, it smells a little fishy. I got right up to that last part where you wanted email addresses. I balked since I really don't care to get swamped with email/junkmail. Not saying that's what you'll do but hey...in today's "realworld" you've got to move with caution.

You say that you "love us". Why not just spill the beans right here and now and dive a little deeper into the nitty gritty of what you're peddling.

Best to ya.

Why does everyone always rag on David. As far as I can tell he is truly here to help people out. I am not a client of his, but I have been on this board awhile and I know what indiebiz is all about. Ya, his service costs money, but if you go on his forums and take his advice you should stand to make more money as a musician.

One thing that gives David credibility to me is that he has never gone off on someone even though every post he makes he gets constent criticism. That right there says a lot about his character.

Back