Sebatron, AEA, Fivefish, Focusrite, High end Preamps

Jrasia

Rearranging my studio slightly in preparation for a streamlined MADI setup, so the first part involves selling of my lovely preamps;(

Sebatron VMP-2000e VU (Yes the one with the VU meters)
Absolutely dead mint and just bought new from Pro Audio Toy and still includes a full 3 year warranty. I can sell this with the stock tubes for $1250, or for an additional $100 I can throw in a pair of matched, noise tested NOS Mullard CV4024s, or NOS Siemens Ecc81s tubes. Your choice.
$1250 CND

Fivefish SC1 4 channel Mic Preamp
Ruel doesn't make these anymore after switching everything over to the 500 series, but these are absolutely awesome preamps. Features THAT and Burr Brown opamps, Cinemag Input Transformers, input and output trim control, phantom power, all racked in a professional 1u case. Think Sytek, or Shinybox with more balls. Its clean, fast, clear, low-noise, high-gain preamp. Sad to see this one go, as it was a labour of love. MINT
$1250 CND

AEA TRP (The Ribbon Preamp)
Tons of love on here for this preamp. Tons of love from me cause I have 3 in total. I'm keeping the other two This is the odd man out. MINT
$700 CND

FOCUSRITE ISA428 MKII w/Digital Option Card AD Converter ISA828
I am the second owner of the ISA428 and I bought the digital isa828 AD card new. All in excellent condition and probably one of the best preamp/converter deals out there. Highly robust preamps with one of the newest convert chips(Check out the specs). Right up there with my Mytek 8x192 in terms of conversion. No joke.
Don't really want to loose this guy, but unfortunately with my move over to MADI, this guy doesn't fix into the equation. Willing to sell the preamp and Digital I/O separately.

ISA = SOLD
AD Card = $400 CND

ALL the above units come will original boxes, documentation etc.

Thats all for now. Second part will involve selling my AES interface and cabling.

Will ship free in Canada, cover half of shipping costs to US. Worldwide I will ship but will not cover any cost. Paypal included
All these prices are in CND funds.

Thank you.

Attachments

• FF1.JPG
    FF1.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 55
  • FF2.JPG
    FF2.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 53
  • FF3.JPG
    FF3.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 52
  • FF4.JPG
    FF4.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 52
  • FF5.JPG
    FF5.JPG
    99 KB · Views: 57
  • focusrite.jpg
    focusrite.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 53
  • sebatron.jpg
    sebatron.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 50
  • trp2.JPG
    trp2.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
ISA428 sold! 8 channel AD converter card still available, including the rest of the preamps listed.

Added and updated the list

Sebatron VMP-2000e VU (Yes the one with the VU meters)
Absolutely dead mint and just bought new from Pro Audio Toy and still includes a full 3 year warranty. I can sell this with the stock tubes for $1250, or for an additional $100 I can throw in a pair of matched, noise tested NOS Mullard CV4024s, or NOS Siemens Ecc81s tubes. Your choice.
$1250 CND

Fivefish SC1 4 channel Mic Preamp
Ruel doesn't make these anymore after switching everything over to the 500 series, but these are absolutely awesome preamps. Features THAT and Burr Brown opamps, Cinemag Input Transformers, input and output trim control, phantom power, all racked in a professional 1u case. Think Sytek, or Shinybox with more balls. Its clean, fast, clear, low-noise, high-gain preamp. Sad to see this one go, as it was a labour of love. MINT
$1250 CND

AEA TRP (The Ribbon Preamp) I have 3
I will sell ONE TRP for $700
TWO + 1u shelf rack at $650 each for $1300
All THREE + 1u shelf rack at $625 each for $1875

FOCUSRITE ISA428 MKII
SOLD!

FOCUSRITE ISA 8 Channel Digital Option Card AD Converter
Excellent AD converter expansion card for the Focusrite ISA428, newer ISA428 mkii and ISA828 microphone preamps. Uses the lastest Burr Brown PCM4220. Right up there with my Mytek 8x192 in terms of conversion. No joke.
Bought brand new, excellent condition, no issues, includes original box, docs, etc.
ISA 8-channel ADC | Focusrite
$400 CND

Universal Audio UAD 2 UAD2 Quad + Studer, Ampex, 1176, LA-2
With the following purchased plugins

1176 Classic Limiter Plug-In Collection
Studer® A800 Multichannel Tape Recorder Plug-In
Ampex® ATR-102 Mastering Tape Recorder Plug-In
Pultec Pro EQ Plug-In

Comes with analog classic collection, original box, documentation, etc.
$1500 CND

RME Audio HDSPe AES 32-Channel 192 kHz AES/EBU PCI Express card
MINT! Bought new late 2011 from Mytek. Includes all the original cables, PCIe card, expansion board, docs, and box.
Switching my setup to MADI so I have no use for this any longer.
$900 CND

Audio Technica CP8506 4 Channel Phantom Power Supply 48V
$75 CND

Gotham Audio GAC-8 8 pair AES/ED DB25 Tascam 6ft
I have 2 of these super high quality digital audio snakes.
6ft in length, gold DB25 dsub connectors, double shielded from Mytek audio

$125 each
Both for $225

Neotech NEVD-2001 BNC Digital Cable SPDIF 75ohm Wordclock 1.5M
$125 CND

Gepco XB201m X-Band Neutrik XLR Microphone cables 25ft
Green. 25ft length.
SOLD

Will ship free in Canada, cover half of shipping costs to US. Worldwide I will ship but will not cover any cost. Paypal included
All these prices are in CND funds.

Thank you.

Back