SD Card

Maleko

Anyone have an opinion as to what the best SD card to use in a Tascam DP24SD? I'm totally new to this site as well as my new toy. Mahalo!

Thank you so much Mr. Spantini. I very much appreciate your input.
On another topic, I was a little disappointed that I was told this recorder came with a CD burner. It doesn’t but hey, it was a gift and I shouldn’t complain. Again, thanks!

Thank you so much Mr. Spantini. I very much appreciate your input.
On another topic, I was a little disappointed that I was told this recorder came with a CD burner. It doesn’t but hey, it was a gift and I shouldn’t complain. Again, thanks!
That looks pretty useful for silly money if your laptop doers not have an optical drive, as many do not these days.

Dave.

Maleko, back in the days of hard drive based recorders, many came with a CD burner because there wasn't an easy way to get data off the HDD since many units didn't have USB. Even the ones that had USB were sometimes limited to mastering in the unit and then copying the mastered copy to a computer. All that changed when we went to SD cards and USB connectivity and control. Eliminate the mechanical devices and reliability goes up. These days even big tower computers often come without optical drives.

The good new is that USB works great for drives. I bought a Rioddas external drive for my Lenovo laptop. $20 and it's been 100% good burns.

Back