SB Live driver/midi help

Fusion2

here we go, i read back years ago and it was big news there for a while about the creative live driver killing systems, not just crashing but reformatt time, ok, i'm scared, now i didn't experience any real bad crashes but the driver was huge and slow, i mean gigantica, the driver i see now is 377mb and i don't believe thats as big as the orginal is, question, what drivers need be installed? like the least of please, i'm fooling with SF2 files and a midi controller, i'm sure creative has done something to the driver since but i've seen alot (many) hacked or tweaked driver versions posted about on the web, i need this sound, i'm hooked on the whole midi/sequence/controller deal now, so please feel free to link in any directon while here, mucho thanks 10x....

which versions should work better? OEM or hacked...

win xp pro OS

christiaan said:
For proper sblive drivers: http://come.to/sblive
no, they're not creative's but they work very well.

i found an 23.3mb unipack engine that works well thanks, i do like the idea of the audigy drivers though...

i've also read the card can record 48bit with a hack/tweak, i'm off to find that now, any other relevent info? just off the top, eh?

(THANKS ALL)

Back