save me from the red monster!!!

cbsc

Hey everyone,

I didn't know posting on old threads was bad form and as a result,
I have been marked red ( -11 feedback). I keep a low profile on this forum and
simply want to stay on the friendly green side...uh...so if somebody wouldn't
mind granting me some positive feedback to redeem me from the red monster, well that would be great.

Thanks, cbsc

Rep numbers (and green/red chicklets) don't mean anything. Some of the most skilled members have a fairly low rep number. Rep power is linked more to how socially active a person is. Not that that's a bad thing. Personally, I use rep as a way to send an instant text message more than anything else. I can't remember ever giving anyone negative rep, but some do it as a joke - or they used to before their username was automatically attached to it.

cbsc, who gave you the negative rep?

Rep numbers (and green/red chicklets) don't mean anything. Some of the most skilled members have a fairly low rep number. Rep power is linked more to how socially active a person is. Not that that's a bad thing. Personally, I use rep as a way to send an instant text message more than anything else. I can't remember ever giving anyone negative rep, but some do it as a joke - or they used to before their username was automatically attached to it.

cbsc, who gave you the negative rep?

Hi XLR,

gordone gave me the negative rep.

-cbsc

What goes around comes around. I never give out neg rep. But I think people who dish it out for no good reason deserve it. He's in the red zone now. :)

Back