Saturday Morning Tattoo.

ol'e! Patee como, joe. La melodía melódica agradable. Para una guitarra de mierda, sonó bonito bueno. Queda realmente el pedazo. Yo quizás juegue alrededor con este y agregue alguna cuerda de nilón. ¡El trabajo magnífico!

Man, that first riff almost has a Sitar sound to it.

Didn't read the thread; What is that you're using for percussion? Sounds like a screwdriver hitting a metal pipe?

No vocal...bummer. You sing well.

Anyhoo, I'm sure you're tired of this, but I thought it was cool.

COOL

I liked the idea and kept hearing the Al Dimeola / Paco crew ready to step in any moment with their 1/446 note runs...:D Nice hook. Maybe try double tracking the rhythm with more low end and a strong, active bass line. We could have some fun with this tune.

JR#97 said:
ol'e! Patee como, joe. La melodía melódica agradable. Para una guitarra de mierda, sonó bonito bueno. Queda realmente el pedazo. Yo quizás juegue alrededor con este y agregue alguna cuerda de nilón. ¡El trabajo magnífico!

Translated by babelfish:

"ol'e! Kick like, joe. Melodía melódica pleasant. For an excrement guitar, it sounded pretty good. It is left really the piece. Perhaps I play around with this and adds some nylon cord. The magnificent work! "

LMAO!http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr

VOXVENDOR said:
Actually.. I was picking at a little pimple next to one of my tattoos when I picked the name of the song, and I did the song this morning (Saturday Morning)

Sort of a boring story.

LOL

ewe! i was really digging this until i read that. now the song has a totally different visual.

maybe i'll get over it. sounds good.

Back