Sampletank

tamky

Does anyone have any experience with Sampletank? If so, what do yu think about it. I have dowloaded and played the demo, but would like further comments. Thanks.

Sampletank is brilliant. You will not find a better package for such a huge variety of instruments. I have Sampletank 2 XL and im also going to be buying Philharmonik because I am so pleased with this product.

technominds said:
Sampletank is brilliant. You will not find a better package for such a huge variety of instruments. I have Sampletank 2 XL and im also going to be buying Philharmonik because I am so pleased with this product.
techno - thanks for the reply. I agree with you. From what I've played of the Sampletank demo and listened to the Philharmonic mp3s, the sounds are outstanding. I was thinkung about buying the SX2 Orchestra expansion pack for my Fanton X, but the Sampletank sounds sound much better to me.
What kind of midi controller are you using?

ive got a fantom s (with the synth/keys and dance expansion cards) and i just bought sonik synth 2 for my mac and it is awesome....beats the heck out of any or rolands remaing expansion card offerings by miles. i would bet that sample tank would be of similar satisfaction-- i was torn between sample tank and sonik synth 2, but sonik synth won out for its focus on more vintage and classic syths.

Back