Samick 5 string.. $150 or trade for something??

Bassman

Hey, looking to unload one of my spare basses. Looking for $150 or trade for something musical/recording. 24 frets, Active elec. 3 way pup switch. Sounds great plays great, just 1 too many in the stable. more pics or details upon request..

Attachments

• p7240092.jpg
    p7240092.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 35
hey I might be interested, what's a model #, heavy? light?
how is the set up?, fret buz? I'm a guitar player so playability/action is important
I'm looking for a bass for my home studio this could fit the bill...

Hi,

No model # I can find it. the action is nice and low, the neck is set up flat, with no relief. No fret buzz, it plays nice and clear.

The only complaint Iv'e ever had is the strings are too close together for slap style playing, but being a guitar player this shouldn't be a problem for you. It has a small body and is lighter than my other basses. It's really a decent bass, the only reason I am getting rid of it is that I just bought a MM stingray5 which leaves me with my old main bass, a Peavey TL-5 as a back up.

I can record something with it ifyou are curious about the sound.

Hey..I was bored and havent loaded up Sonar in a while, so I recorded you a quick clip. Its a little sloppy, the bass could use some new strings too. Check it out...

Bass demo

hey thanks man I'm downloading now... I should start subscribing to threads ... :)

Sorry tubedude... wife approved it ... yeaha!!!

Bassman PM or email me with your address... I will send you MO on monday...

Back