RT(Real Time) FX

Wazn

Hi i use real time effects and im wondering if there is an option to control where you want to have an effect in the track (almost like panning with the nodes on the track)

I just tried it in Multitrack by highlighting a portion of a track to see if the effect would apply just to the highlighted portion. Didn't work. But here's something that I know *will* work. You can highlight the portion of the track that you want to effect, then clone/copy that highlighted portion to a new empty track. Then run the effect on the cloned portion and, using the volume envelope, mute the portion of the original track that you don't want to hear.

It depends on if you're using Adobe Audition 2.0 or CEP.

In Adobe Audition you have virtually unlimited automation lanes. With those automation lanes you can control anything from effects levels, effects parameters (like delay time, EQ gain, etc).
Just look under your track controls, you'll see ">Read". Just click on the ">" and it'll open a new automation lane. Then assign something to automate.
Simple, yet VERY powerful tool! :D

Also, FYI that is not consitered "real time". It's automation control. Real time is in actual real time, like using outboard gear where you have to play the song at normal speed anddo all effects as they should happen, in real time.

Back