Roxx Drums?

Wavlingth

has anyone heard of Roxx Drums? I figure they are about on a par with First Act or something, but I've never heard of nor seen them.

nope, can ou get us a pic. Most low end budget kits are re-branded chinese made ones. Same factory but diffrent name. If we could see a pic then i'm sure one of us would recognise it and tell you more about it.

no worries, I don't have a pic.

I think they originally retailed for aroung $350

I'm only going to have about 75 bucks in it if I buy them anyway. I'll just make the assesment when I see them.

thx.

I have Roxx drum set its nice I don't have bottom rims (if anyone knows where to get 5 lug rims) otherwise its a great starter kit, got it for 50 bucks upgrade the heads and you can make it sound awesome.

I got a Roxx Drumset for Christmas. It works fine, but it has Batter Heads, so the toms sound off. The Cymbals are Sabian, (Hi-Hat 12", Crash 16", Ride 22", and they work good as well. When I got it (Out of nowhere) I thought that it was a Pearl Drumset because of the appearance, but when I set it up. . . It sounded like CRAP! So unless you get it brand new and without "Batter Heads", I really don't reccomend them. BTW, I tested the sound with different sticks as well. Wood: 5A- Good depth, but bad loud echo. Ahead/ Joey J: Great sound, lacks depth and tone. Ahead/ Rock: Good Sound, good depth, no echo, lacks tone. And thats about all, I could post pictures if you've never seen a Roxx Brand Drumset.

I got a Roxx Drumset for Christmas. It works fine, but it has Batter Heads, so the toms sound off. The Cymbals are Sabian, (Hi-Hat 12", Crash 16", Ride 22", and they work good as well. When I got it (Out of nowhere) I thought that it was a Pearl Drumset because of the appearance, but when I set it up. . . It sounded like CRAP! So unless you get it brand new and without "Batter Heads", I really don't reccomend them. BTW, I tested the sound with different sticks as well. Wood: 5A- Good depth, but bad loud echo. Ahead/ Joey J: Great sound, lacks depth and tone. Ahead/ Rock: Good Sound, good depth, no echo, lacks tone. And thats about all, I could post pictures if you've never seen a Roxx Brand Drumset.

Did you notice that you responded to a very old post?? hehe:D Im sure hes made his mind up by now.

yeah, batter heads make even the best drums sound weird. i always leave mine off. gives "ghost notes" a whole new meaning. :rolleyes:

Back