Routing my gear

mjamed

Hallo,

I have Aardvark Q10 and FEEDBACK DESTROYER PRO DSP1124P http://www.behringer.com/DSP1124P/index.cfm?lang=ENG

back48.jpg

This is the way to connect to the feedback destroyer. But on my Aardvark Q10 I don’t have “AuxSend” option. I only have “Monitor” option. Is the same thing? Can i use it instead of the “AuxSend”.

AuxSend2.jpg

routingOptions.jpg

In other words, does the “Monitor Mix” would work just as an “Aux Send” in this case. Do you know if “Monitor Mix”= “Aux Send”? if the "AuxSend" is Different from the "Monitor" then what's the difference?

Regards,

MMJ

I have to ask first, why on earth are you using a feedback control device for a recording rig??????

I have a small room where I play my music and I always suffer from feedback, that's why I need to use the feedback destroyer

I do use headphones when I recording. But sometimes I just wanna play and listen to my performance with effects and loud volume. That's why I need to use the feedback destroyer.

Please let's concentrate on the main issue here which is: Connecting the Q10 to the feeback destroyer

Sometimes I record and listen at the same time(not good recording habit)

so i need to keep the pre's on.

I just wanna know if I can connect the Q10 to the feedback destroyer through the "monitor mix" instead of "Aux Send" ?

Put your "Feedback Destroyer" in line between the main stereo output of the 1010 and the input to your monitor amp. I've been doing this a LONG time and I can't imagine the scenario where I'd need such a toy. Oh well.

Back