Roughly 40 Songs of mine for you to listen to / critique

Broken_Hal0

The Trinity Project

Hey there all ya listeners - just thought I would post the link where you can listen to most of my collection of my own recorded material throughout the years . You can pretty much well hear in progression how my skills have evolved.

Let me know what song(s) you like or dislike .

And as always thanks for listening

Yes there is a cover or two in there :p And for the record yes I play everything / all the vocals , recording , mixing ....all that stuff

The Trinity Project

The Trinity Project

Hey there all ya listeners - just thought I would post the link where you can listen to most of my collection of my own recorded material throughout the years . You can pretty much well hear in progression how my skills have evolved.

Let me know what song(s) you like or dislike .

And as always thanks for listening

Yes there is a cover or two in there :p And for the record yes I play everything / all the vocals , recording , mixing ....all that stuff

The Trinity Project

You're a busy boy. Good job.

Umm, I don't really want to dig through 40 songs, maybe if you could pick a couple highlights people could comment on those...or a couple you're not 100% happy with.

I have a life time of paranoia and chronic disease for you to listen to. Drop by and I'll ear bash ya!

It's the clinic dude. You post songs in here you want people's opinions on mix-wise, or any other-wise so you can improve them.

No-one's gonna be much interested in your back catalogue I'm afraid. We're all musos and have our own stuff to listen to and worry about. Last I counted, I had 53... meh.

Back