Rotor video production

When embedding media, there is a long list of what is supported in the box below. I do not see DropBox. There is a whole host of others. (host's, see what I did there?) Perhaps try something else?

I'm having the same problem with Drop Box in a thread I just started in the MP3 clinic. I'm going to look for another hosting site.

Ok, finally watched it. It's pretty cool. A lot better than most of us can do on our own, or at least better than I can do.
But it's a lot of obvious stock footage. Still probably better than just a boring lyric video.

More importantly, the song is very cool.

Ok, finally watched it. It's pretty cool. A lot better than most of us can do on our own, or at least better than I can do.
But it's a lot of obvious stock footage. Still probably better than just a boring lyric video.

More importantly, the song is very cool.
Thanks Random.
Basically that costs around $30 to produce. I’m just wondering whether it’s worth it.
Guy

I'd say it's worth it. What I've done before is hired someone at fiverr.com. A little more expensive ($50-100), but you can tell the designer what you're looking for, they usually give you on one or two re-do's, and it's a little more "custom". Depends how much you're willing to spend, obviously.

Back