Roland VS840 and an Alesis Electronic Drumkit

OneRoomStudios

So these two items aren't going immedately, but I'll need to recoup some money after the holidays (I was a little too generous this year). I figured I might as well list them now to see if anyone is interested.

The first item is a Roland VS840 digital recorder. It gives an error message when you start it up, but if you hit "enter" it goes away. I have recorded with it and it records and plays back perfectly. I replaced the original Zip drive, so it has a new drive. It's in pretty good condition, if you want pics, email me.

The second item is an Alesis electronic drumkit based around an Alesis DMPro brain, which is a very popular drum brain. Do a search for reviews, it got a lot of good ones. The set is an Alesis set, and a nice one at that. I have pics of the set too. If you're interested, email me. NOTE: the drumset is very heavy and pretty much impossible to ship for any reasonable price. If you're in the NY/Philly area though, you can either come pick it up or I can deliver it for a little extra.

If you're interested in either one, you can email me at: pebregman AT ursinus.edu

and please no spam.....you'll regret it

Well the model number is just the "Alesis DMPro Drumkit" the triggers are made specifically for the DMPro by Alesis.

For price....since the module alone has been selling on ebay for around $400 (if you check now there are two going for around 250, but the reserve is not met), so for the whole set I would want around $750 OBO.

tubedude - I'd prefer to sell the set as one otherwise I have a useless set of drum triggers taking up space, sorry.

I already have an e-mail from one interested party, so if you're still interested, please email me at the above address so I can keep track of who wants it. Thanks.

Peter

Hmm. I dont have that kind of money right now. Sorry. Heh.

I couldn't find a price online anywhere, so I wasn't sure.

-bump-

Anyone else interested? The VS840 is great, and I'm selling it pretty cheap....$150

The drumset rocks, it has great triggers and great sounds, you can even add more sounds with PCMCIA cards you can buy from Alesis. And I'm willing to lower my price to around $600.

Any questions/offers, email me (my address is in the first post).

Back