Roland Space Echo Tape Echo

planetorange

I have a Roland Space Echo 101 for sale if anyone is interested. Its the version without the cheesy reverb. I got it from a guy who was the original owner and he cleaned it and maintained it well. Since i have had it ive used it about 10 times and i cleaned and demagged after each use. There are some small nicks in the tolex here and there that have to be looked at from up close to be seen, but the face plate is as clean as it gets. I personally have cleaned everything on it with cleaner and qtips including the metal lid hinges and around the knobs and jacks. The instructions in the lid are in perfect shape. There is a new tape in there (minus the few times i used it). Now as far as sound goes it sounds exactly like it should. Ive owned one before and it was weak sounding. This one has loud clear full echoes and goes into regen/feedback when you want it to. The sound you are hearing played back is better than the sound that went it. Sounds "alive". Every function has been tested and they are all working well. VU meter lights and works. I am going to put it on ebay soon but if anyone wants it i am selling for $400 dollars. I paid $500 but i am wanting a Farfisa instead of an echo. But i will say that it sounds better than i could ever want and it is nothing like a digital echo or a modeled one. Im sad to sell it but i love Farfisas. Send me a private message if you are interested. Thanks for your time.

sorry

Sorry i didnt realize there was different sections within sections within sections i had to memorize and utilize. I am not a master of online forums. I doubt anyone will want what i have to sell anyway. People are cheap!!

how much noise does it produce.? what is the head wear like /? sometimes tape echo can sound fantastic but is chock full of hiss. i'll send ya a pm.

Back