roland gr-33 first beer spill

crosstudio

with the gr-33 being an on-the-floor guitar processor made of plastic, i was a little concerned with what would happen the first time it got dropped.

well, it still hasn't gotten dropped, but it did have its first beer spill, and came through ok. maybe it heineken compatible.

in the middle of our first set on thursday at Buds 501 in Wash. DC. our lead singer kicked over the lead rapper's brew.

I believe that unit is compatible with Heineken 2.5 and above. Also if you gig with it often, make sure that you have the proper adaptors to make it vomit XP compatible and Jagermeister compliant.

You can just download the software updates from their website for many other beers. Use the hardware plugin boards for Coke compatibility.

Tadpui said:
I believe that unit is compatible with Heineken 2.5 and above. Also if you gig with it often, make sure that you have the proper adaptors to make it vomit XP compatible and Jagermeister compliant.
He's absolutely correct. To save on cash, I'd recommend looking at the Behringer UltraPuke Resistance Modulator 2496 Plus.

Haha ... I have a Boss ME-6 that's gotta be 15 years old ... I'm 18 stone and can stand on it quite comfortably ... it's had beer, puke and more ... now in my dotage it has a quiet life filling with dust on my bedroom floor ... nothing Boss I have ever owned has broken. Mad.

Back