Rode NT5 (Pair) Rode NTV, etc.

bwindsor

Due to the pending purchase of a new Neumann, I've decided to sell some mics, etc. Prices are in Canadian funds, and don't include shipping.

I'm on the Good Guys list, can provide references if required...thanks for looking.

BW
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rode NT5 (pair)---mint condition, include mounts and foam windscreen in original case---no issues, work perfectly.
$400.00 (Cdn)

Rode NTV---mint condition, new tube, comes with shockmount, power supply, 30 foot multi-core cable, aluminum road case---all as original, no issues with this mic (actually hate to let it go, but...)
$600.00 (Cdn)

Fostex D108---8 track HD recorder, mint condition, comes with HD, also extra caddy w/HD, no issues, has balanced option I/O, will include TRS to D-Sub cables, manuals, etc.
$450.00 (Cdn)

Fostex D160v2---16 track HD recorder, mint condition, comes with HD, also extra caddy w/HD, no issues, has balanced option I/O, will include TRS to D-Sub cables, manuals, etc. Can be synced to unit above via optical cable for 24 tracks.

$550.00 (Cdn)

Rexer Wireless Unit (Guitar)---rackmount (but I don't have the "ears") receiver, beltpack (or strap transmitter, about the size of a cigarette pack), true diversity...this is an old unit, but has been used for literally hundreds of shows, works great, but it was time to uprgrade to a system with two transmitters for quick switching of guitars onstage...I'm selling it cheap, not because it doesn't work, just too much of this stuff that I won't use again lying around.

$ 60.00 (Cdn)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back