Rock it to me

TK3RECORDS

Rock it to me!

This is the first track of the first big project I have worked on. It's part of an EP being released by this band. I would like all of you to fully scrutinize this track, as I want it to be the best recording it can be. It's a pretty sweet rock/pop/punk tune.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Last edited:
I'm really out of this type of music but I'll comment anyways

Mix is good, sounds as good as Green Day or their copycat band Blink 182. Vocal gets lost in the chorus at times, other instruments are perfect for the genre. I'd say excellent job.

lynx said:
I'm really out of this type of music but I'll comment anyways

Mix is good, sounds as good as Green Day or their copycat band Blink 182. Vocal gets lost in the chorus at times, other instruments are perfect for the genre. I'd say excellent job.

Thanks a lot. I will look into the vocal drowning.

Any more comments, anyone?

Sorry, you'll need better ears than mine (and there are many of those here) to find any suggestions for improvement. Sounds awesome to me, seriously.

qwincy said:
Sorry, you'll need better ears than mine (and there are many of those here) to find any suggestions for improvement. Sounds awesome to me, seriously.

Awesome!

I shall post another song soon, perhaps.

the band has potential.

Sounds like something that MTV will play. actually a lot better (catchier) than the trash that's on mtv right now.

Back