Rock And Raw- Cover Of A Friend's Song

Good song & arrangement Riff-starts out mellow and almost folky. Then the smooth tremolo comes in-great touch-them the wall of guitars breaks loose. It's got a cool punk rock theme going thru it as well-I give it 5 stars!:cool:

Good song & arrangement Riff-starts out mellow and almost folky. Then the smooth tremolo comes in-great touch-them the wall of guitars breaks loose. It's got a cool punk rock theme going thru it as well-I give it 5 stars!:cool:

Thanks Tony, I've never been a real punk fan, but I did get a bit of that feel from this. Thanks for listening!
Thanks too second skin.

It reminded me of my first collab. At one point we (I mean they) wanted 30 guitar tracks! I think we ended up with 6 or 8. :cool:

Nice one riff :D.

A fun tune with a big guitar sound. I like the talkie part just after the minute mark.

"ain't nobody listens to your crap" LOL...could be soundclick's theme song.

nice! - love the guitars - they mix very well.

I like the talking part, too, but it's so low I can't understand it - intentional?

This was the first song I've done since getting the Gearbox Gold bundle and I tried to use all the amps. :D
Thanks for the listen heatmiser!

I bought the Silver bundle and about 3 months later the Gold was down to the same price...:mad:
Then last week I discovered I could get the upgrade to Gold for free! Sweet!!!:D

nice! - love the guitars - they mix very well.

I like the talking part, too, but it's so low I can't understand it - intentional?
The talking part is supposed to be incomprehensible. there is a hidden shout out to the original author in there.

When it gets going it reminds me of the Sex Pistols covers - they did some very good covers (& LOTS of guitars tracks on each).
The only nit is that the vox are very loud in a relative sense in the quiet beginning.
Cool accent on the singing too.

When it gets going it reminds me of the Sex Pistols covers - they did some very good covers (& LOTS of guitars tracks on each).
The only nit is that the vox are very loud in a relative sense in the quiet beginning.
Cool accent on the singing too.

Thanks for listening ray. I'll see what I can do about the beginning, I thought that may be the case.

Back