RNP Samples

What were the mic or mics used in RNP sample 2? That sounds amazing! It has a very focused sound. I can't wait!!

The 57 sounds strong and clean. The pre really exposes the grain of the 57, good test. Very realistic range on the RNP.

jake-owa said:
What were the mic or mics used in RNP sample 2? That sounds amazing! It has a very focused sound. I can't wait!!

The 57 sounds strong and clean. The pre really exposes the grain of the 57, good test. Very realistic range on the RNP.

Guitar stereo track....
- Left channel: Studio Projects C3 in Cardioid, no high-pass
- Right channel: AKG 414-TLII in Cardioid, no highpass
- Vocal was on the C3.
- Guitar: Taylor 614

Thanks for the feedback.

Bowisc

I have yet to this minute EVER gotten nowhereradio to let me listen to someones shit. So irritating. Everything else works just fine, always has. Can you post this somplace else, perhaps? Very interested...

tubedude- are you logged in? The 57 sample is available to anyone but you must be logged in to get sample 2. It's fast and it's free and it supports Waldo so WTF? It's a no-brainer!

I thought I had set them both up to play to anyone, I'll have to check it out. There's no reason why you couldnt' play or download from Nowhereradio.com - check your audio/sound-card/player settings maybe (?).

The TL-II really is a very versatile mic. It gets a lot of mileage in my set-up.

FMR Audio has done it again! The RNP is sweet.

Bowisc

Wish I could have heard it in hi-fi.

I listened to about three seconds before it started to re-buffer. POS connection. Those three seconds sounded killer though.

Back