RME & M-Audio. (A Smart Choice)

rahul

Dear Friends,

I just joined this group of late two days earlier and feel great to be with this community.

I want to buy a few equipments for midi sequensicng and recording.

I have thought to buy the following quuipments after getting a bank loan with great difficulty.

1) I am interested to buy a RME Hammerfall DSP Multiface 36 Channel 24 Bit/96 kHz I/O Box (it has 8 analog in and outs) or either an M-Audio Delta 10 in 10 outs. (Which one out of these two card is a better choice I wont mind a little difference in the cost).

2) In Monitors I am left with the choice either a YAMAHA MSP5 or a M-Audio BX5 (which monitors out of these two would be better). fOr in this price range can some one suggest better ones.

3) Now comming to Mics there are a lot of choices in Condenser mics the M-Audio and senhisers and MXL. I would be using these mainly for guitars, flute, violins and cellos. My budget for each condensor mic is around a 100 to
$ 200 dollors so which common condensor mic should i get which will suite the frequency range for these mentioned instruments.

Pls help me buddies...those who just wana type something excue this thread cause I need serious & honest counsilling.

Thanking you so much.
with kindest regards and anticipation.

Rahul.

The RME is very high end. You should also look at the Fireface. It's better than the multiface with the new preamps and the ADI converters.

Get better monitors, too. Consider Mackie 824s.

Look at the RØDE NT1000 mic. It's as pristine as any for the kind of instruments you're considering.

Hope this helps.

Back