right angle xlr cables

detuned6

Metal dude
Where can i find some? I only need the female side to have a right angle. I have checked a few online places and found zip.

I don't know of any, but why not go to RS and get a little project box and build one? Pop the jack in, solder the lines, do the grommet thing at the edge of the box and you're in business.

I don't think I've ever seen one either, so unless I wrong (which I could be) your going to have to make one as stated above.

Neutrik NC3FRC-BAG

Anyone who carries Neutrik will be able to get a hold of them one way or another.

Full Compass keeps them in stock for $7.80 each for 1-9, $5.08 each for 10-49.

I really sucked at soldering in the past, i dont have a soldering gun anymore. Ive seen these cables some where before , but i cant remember where.(catalog or magazine-why cant i remember)

Dude, you have got to learn how to solder. It can save you a lot of time, effort and money in the end.

For connectors, Markertek is one of the best places to get cables and connectors:

http://www.markertek.com

They have NC3FRC-BAG starting at $6.49. They may have pre-fab cables. I wouldn't know, I always make all my own cables. Seriously, it's really worth doing yourself. It can save lots of money and effort over the long run.

I just bought 100' of Belden 1512C from them. Once my 26U rack with 4" drawer from nice-racks shows up, I'm going to wire up the whole thing myself, and promise never to buy another gear again.

Well, that's what I told my SO for the moment.

No affiliation with Markertek, just a satisfied customer.

Hey... What did you just pay for the 100' of 1512C from Markertek? I just bought 120' of it from Have Inc. and paid $0.83/ft. It's currently at that price, regardless of quantity.

tigerbomb said:
Dude, you have got to learn how to solder. It can save you a lot of time, effort and money in the end.

Well ok, where can i learn to solder? What kind of solder gun and solder to buy? In my past solder days i repaired some cables that broke and wired up some guitar pickups. Thats about it, i allways made a mess, yaknow the the solder "clumps" that was me, i didnt know what i was doing, i had $10 radio wack solder gun and radio wack solder too.
Thanks Recording engineer for those links, it seems like i would send decent chunk of change to get 2 right angles female end XLR cables.(i just whant them for my tom mics, since my cym's are low,and the they hit the top of the cord.

Alright RE... your the man, thanks for the links. I'm not sure I'll ever need an L XLR... but it's nice to know where to get them just incase. :)

Back