Request! use nowhere to post songs

wfaraoni

ear art's not a science
Hey, Ive been noticing that theres a lot of posting being done in the mp3 clinic on some sites which require registering or theres ads and popups everywhere,, Then you get tons of junk email as well!!!!. that stinks,

IMHO Posting on nowhere is quick easy reliable and free,(unless you keep a bunch of things uploaded). Also many are posting on there own sites which are usually S_L_O_W.

This is just one mans opinion, but if you want to get maximum exposure and be heard and commented on,ya'll need to use nowhereradio.com.
There I can preview streaming as well as download if desired.

If youve got a site, post on both nowhere and your site

PLEASE

Im not really looking for any feedback here but Im curious if other regulars mp3 clinic listeners feel the same as I do.

Thanks

Bill

I post on NWR, and learned of the service the same way most of us here did.
If the purpose of posting here is to get feedback on your song/mix, it is the accepted format. There have been other songs/sites I have heard that I was able to access without problems but if its on MP3.com, I won't get through if I have to join.

The bottom line is posting on NWR is painless and free (however I do urge the support of a paid membership)
If you are there, you will get the most feedback on your mix.

If you want "hits" on some other site, then you probably aren't looking to improve what you have.

Thats this mans 2 squirts!

:D

Nowhere is slower than my own site, and its because of people like you who use it for a free site.......

I encourage the use of Nowhere also, but i also encourage that you pay to play.....

Post a link to the site where we can post and I certainly will... heck you have to wait days at mp3.com if you have a better mix...

Shred

It ain't perfect, but Nowhere's easily the best of the different sites I've tried and used. It goes down occasionally (three times so far this year, apparently) but gets up and running again quickly.

wfaraoni said:
Pardon me but I've joined and payed because I like it , I also believe in supporting those few things on the net which I find add to what I enjoy in life! I Even ordered one of the shirts to help support them

Same Here

;)

Yet ANOTHER non musical thread in the clinic..

wfaraoni said:
Im not really looking for any feedback here but Im curious if other regulars mp3 clinic listeners feel the same as I do.

so you *are* looking for feedback.. Here's mine..

I am on my second year as a Nowhere supporter..

Nowhereradio is cool, but there are many options.. It is most certainly not the fastest by any measurement.. Not even close..I post in the clinic almost everyday and have never told anyone to post on Nowhere or I won't listen. I have downloaded from many different sites that were 10x faster than Nowhere.. I check out music on mp3.com and anywhere else someone wants to put up music.. I just give them a fake email address..

It's threads like this that make me seek out songs specifically NOT on Nowhere...

Please don't try to dictate how things should go in the clinic..

Options are the key...

Have a nice day! :)

If youve got a site, post on both nowhere and your site

PLEASE

He did basically just say what you did Samij... Give us an option... So I'm not gonna ream on him...

I agree, the more places you post, the better, and I'm even incorporating 'alternate download' location links into NWR4 for people who do post on more than one site.

W.

..........yeah..... lets get those colored shirt orders rolling......

......this cold weathers making my nipples hard....

... its and ugly sight:o

Re: Re: Request! use nowhere to post songs

B.SABBATH said:

Please don't try to dictate how things should go in the clinic..

Options are the key...

Have a nice day! :)

I thought I was clearly expressing my personal opinion and preference, not dictating what others should do. Im sure many are not aware that nowhere works so well with this type of forum

You are absolutely correct, options are the key, but there is nothing wrong with letting others know that several options are far better than only 1 which most posters only give. nowhere is MY prefered option. I just hate that junk mail and registration stuff
:) :)
lately it seems there have been a lot more posts to other sites when compared to ,say 3 months ago. Im sure Im not the only one who has noticed.

Peace
Bill

Back