Request - RNP demos?

Paco

pH meter
Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but I have been looking here for any postings of songs done with the RNP but haven't found any. The only online demos I've heard are of single instruments that don't give you the full mix clarity. I'll give a nice review of any tunes anybody has to offer, with lots of praise and "you go, boy!" 's. Word.

Hey man.

My post that is "Samba/Rock mix" used the RNP for all tracks but toms, overheads, and bass. Give it listen.

The RNP is great so far for me. I think it is one of those preamps that doesn't have a whole lot of character on one track, but as you pile on more tracks you realize the value of this pre.

Beez

My RNP was malfunctioning for some reason. I called the company and 18 hours later I had a brand new one in my hands. No problem what-so-ever. Brilliant idea and company if you ask me.

Tom - cool celtic fusion album! It sounds amazing - very full, rich and warm! I like the mix - clean and not overproduced. Very creative song titles too - "Buttermilk Mary" is classic! I really dug the slip me 5 song - it's always nice to hear a song that breaks the mold. Cool stuff - thanks! I saw on your studio website that you also have an Art Tube MP... that's what I'm currently using for pretty much everything, with a Rode NT1.

ed2brute - thanks for the Tom Duval links. It's hard to believe what a difference the pre's make. The RNP really does color the sound big time. I can see how a lot are saying it's not very transparent. I dig it though.

Beez - that samba/rock tune is killer! I posted a review in that thread. Thanks!

Back