Rendering Problems

IndustrialOkie

Esoteric Order of R'lyeh
I've found REAPER to be a great program and pretty intuitive, but I can't seem to overcome my rendering issue. I have three completed songs in three different project headings and have successfully qeued them all to render together to CD. When I begin the actual RENDER ALL procerdure I get the following error:

Output File: No Output

Error opening D:\myprojectsname

Render Status: Target drive/path does not exist.

Everything is saved and plays well within reaper, and my start/end markers are set up as well. Here are the rendering options I currently have:

44100 stereo full spectrum offline better 192 slow render max mix write bwf allow large wav 64

I have also tried to render the files individual to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

-Tom

Update: I have now successfully rendered the tracks as individual recordings. I have followed the steps in the user guide to burn then to CD, and everything looked to be good. Then at the end as I punched burn image to CD I recieved a data error mesage.

Ok; I was trying to place too much data on one CD. I broke the tracks up over two CD's and everything was just peachy. Thanks Guys! I mean thanks me.

Back