Remixed Track (Looking for feedback!)

dgrswe

Hello! Im a 15 year old guy from Sweden! I recently joined a remix competition where you had to remix a track! i remade it from scratch and as becuase you dont get any feedback from the competition i would love to recive some from here instead! This is prob the best track i've done so far. Please let me know if there is anything that i could do better, as im trying to gain as much information as possible in order to grow as a producer! Thanks, Erik!

View attachment Without You TERMINAL1 REMIX.mp3

Really good track - especially good at 15 years old - I think you’ve got the rhythm track right - but the instrumentation and vocals are really midrange forward - lot of competition for sonic space - everything is walking on everything - I’d suggest starting with the drums and get them right - then the bass and get that right with the drums - then do the the vocals starting with the lead - getting that to sit right in the mix - then add your instrumentation - checking each time you add something to make sure you've
carved some space for it.

Really good track - especially good at 15 years old - I think you’ve got the rhythm track right - but the instrumentation and vocals are really midrange forward - lot of competition for sonic space - everything is walking on everything - I’d suggest starting with the drums and get them right - then the bass and get that right with the drums - then do the the vocals starting with the lead - getting that to sit right in the mix - then add your instrumentation - checking each time you add something to make sure you've
carved some space for it.
Thank you so much for the feedback! I will try doing that for my next track! I appreciate it! :)

Back