Regal Resonator

FatBoy_Krawl

I have been looking on the net for quite some time and I have been unable to find a Regal Resonator that is an electric / accoustic. Does Regal make one or is this something that I am going to buy seperate?

Any information will be helpful. Tia.

Let me answer myself on this. The answer is no. Regal only makes accoustic resonators with the option of a nice installed accoustic mic.

Does anyone know of or have a nice dobro or resonator that they would reccomend for about the $300 to $400 range? It does need to be accoustic / electric though.

I don't think dobor makes anything in that price range. all the ones I've ever seen were at least $1000.00.

Jay Turser has one, I think.

JT900RES_CS-sm.JPG

http://www.jayturser.com/jt_acoustic3.htm

JTRes.jpg

Here's one for $250.00........listed at one time for 500 plus.....

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7...9093296981/search/g=home/detail/base_id/40320

DISCLAIMER: I have two Rogue practice amps, one bass amp one guitar amp....they do what they do.....and I'm happy with them, I didn't expect mesas for the price...... so my only experience with Rogue products are amps.....I have no idea if their other products function as well....prolly not state of the art, but serviceable,...i.e. they do what they do.......

gibs:cool:

Doesn't Fender have a cheap one? Can't speak to the quality, though.

Best source I know for this stuff is Elderly Music in Lansing MI - lots of acoustics and acoustic/electrics. If anyone would know, it's them...

dafduc said:
Doesn't Fender have a cheap one? Can't speak to the quality, though.

Best source I know for this stuff is Elderly Music in Lansing MI - lots of acoustics and acoustic/electrics. If anyone would know, it's them...

I had the Fender for a little while. I didn't care for it so, traded it a les paul.

Thanks all for the info. I knew the cat who designs the Rogue stuff and met him on a few occations in Medford, OR. His name is Steve (bah! Can't remember the last name) anyway, I tried one of his designs off the P-Bass and it was very nice for the money.

I'm trying to actually trade off my Ibanez SG300DX bass w/ case and get a resonator for some blues stuff. I was told about the Jay Turser stuff and love the look of the JT-Res. Though I was told it was rather hard to get. I think if I don't hear some thing from the guitar shop then i'm going to save some cash and just keep the bass and buy a resonator somewhere else.

Again, thanks everyone for the posts and informaiton.

Back