Recording Studio "Industry Reports"

JasonB93117

Hey guys, hope your December is going well so far. I have a question that I hope someone on here might have an answer for:

I am writing a business plan for a recording studio, for my business class, and have been unable to find very much information about the recording studio industry. I am looking for statistics, market size, market trends, basically an industry report.

I have found a report that looks like exactly what I need, but it costs over $600, which would be fine if I was really investing thousands into a studio, but right now I am a "poor student."

I am ideally looking for information pertaining to the Recording Studio industry, not the Music industry, or "Recording Industry." I realize that they are inherently connected, but for my purposes, I would prefer recording studio specific data.

Thank you for your time and for any ideas you might have.

Thanks for the ideas guys. I have already seen the thread about running a studio, and while it is very interesting, I would need something more professional.

I have searched the UC library without luck, but will go down today to the city library and see what they have. Thanks again,

-Jason

Back